We are getting to close every football nerds favorite time of the year Fantasy Football season! For the next couple of weeks, I’m going to dive into each position starting with Quarterbacks. Looking at rankings, Who I think takes the next step. Who is this year’s Sleeper pick? Who I think is going to be a bust? Everything you need to know to get you ready for draft day!
- Patrick Mahomes – Kansas City Chiefs
- Lamar Jackson – Baltimore Ravens
- Kyler Murray – Arizona Cardinals
- Deshaun Watson – Houston Texans
- Dak Prescott – Dallas Cowboys
- Russell Wilson – Seattle Seahawks
- Tom Brady – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Carson Wentz – Philadelphia Eagles
- Josh Allen – Buffalo Bills
- Aaron Rodgers – Green Bay Packers
- Drew Brees – New Orleans Saints
- Matt Ryan – Atlanta Falcons
- Ben Roethlisberger – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Baker Mayfield – Cleveland Browns
- Matthew Stafford – Detroit Lions
- Drew Lock – Denver Broncos
- Jimmy Garoppolo – San Francisco 49ers
- Jared Goff – Los Angeles Rams
- Ryan Tannehill – Tennessee Titans
- Daniel Jones – New York Giants
- Teddy Bridgewater – Carolina Panthers
- Derek Carr – Las Vegas Raiders
- Phillip Rivers – Indianapolis Colts
- Kirk Cousins – Minnesota Vikings
- Joe Burrow – Cincinnati Bengals
- Sam Darnold – New York Jets
- Jarrett Stidham – New England Patriots
- Gardner Minshew – Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tua Tagovailoa – Miami Dolphins
- Justin Herbert – Los Angeles Chargers
WHO I THINK TAKES THE NEXT STEP?
3. KYLER MURRAY – ARIZONA CARDINALS AVERAGE DRAFT POSITION ( 59.7 )
The Arizona Cardinals made the splash trade of the offseason by acquiring DeAndre Hopkins from the Houston Texans what was Bill O’Brien thinking? As only a rookie last season Kyler Murray finished the season with 285 PPR points last season eighth among Quarterbacks. Murray was throwing to Larry Fitzgerald & Christian Kirk with all due respect to Fitzgerald and Kirk they aren’t DeAndre Hopkins who was WR5 last year in scoring averaging 19.3PPG last season. Murray makes a big impact with his legs carrying the rock 93 times for 544 yards with four touchdowns. Kyler Murray, DeAndre Hopkins, Kenyan Drake in Kliff Kingsbury’s high flying offense look for Kyler Murray to light it up and make his move into QB1 tier.
9. JOSH ALLEN – BUFFALO BILLS ADP ( 53.7 )
Bills mafia is ecstatic that Tom Brady has left the AFC EAST after 11 straight division titles, hoping this is the season that their beloved Bills will take over the top spot. The man they are counting on to bring them to top of the AFC is Josh Allen. Similar to the Arizona Cardinals, Buffalo traded for a #1 Wide Receiver in the offseason adding Stefon Diggs to the fold. Allen now has an abundance of weapons at his disposal with the likes of , John Brown, Devin Singletary & Cole Beasley and the aforementioned Stefon Diggs. Allen adds value with his legs as well as accumulating 510 rushing yards and 9 touchdowns on 109 carries. I think Allen takes a big step in the 2020 season adding Stefon Diggs gives him a true #1 Wide Receiver, now its time for Allen to show he is ready for the limelight.
25. JOE BURROW – CINCINNATI BENGALS ADP ( 156.12 )
Joe Burrow put together one of the greatest college football seasons we have ever seen from a College Quarterback capping it off with a National Championship. Rookie quarterbacks are usually something that I don’t want to take a gamble on but Burrow is someone I’m willing to make an exception for. Burrow is going to be throwing to Tyler Boyd, AJ Green, Auden Tate, John Ross and rookie Tee Higgins, add in Joe Mixon who is one of the most electrifying backs in the NFL. Joe Burrow has all the weapons to make an impact in the NFL as a rookie, look for him to finish as a top – 15 quarterback.
10. Aaron Rodgers – Green Bay Packers ADP ( 94.1 )
This isn’t about Aaron Rodgers talent by any means, still is an elite player at the position. Rodgers has never finished worse then QB8 in terms of fantasy points in his career. This is more about the Packers not addressing the tight end or wide receiver positions in the draft. Packers do have Davante Adams who is one the most dynamic wide receivers in the league. Green Bay is a run-first offense with Aaron Jones & Jamaal Williams. Rodgers will still be an effective quarterback in fantasy but there is better value out there.